Howdy! This is just a big things, small things, and everything in between things post:) September is here...almost October, and today is actually the 2nd day of Autumn!! Yippe! I can hardly wait! I am loving this weather, and knowing that Christmas is in 94 days is exhilarating!!:):) It's also a very busy time around here (it usually is๐) because of harvest! And the kitchen is still slowly but surely, (I guess) coming Along! Almost all the cabinets are in, so it's so fun seeing it come alive into a kitchen:) There isn't a very great picture of the cabinets so I'll wait and maybe to a kitchen post sometime. So that's a little wrap up of my house happenings!
-very mini photo dumb below-
The flopped cookies....
And the good cookies๐๐
We got our kitchen in big cardboard boxes so we made houses๐
Sista selfie๐ญ๐ญ
Things are starting to look quite bare!
I love green and white pumpkins๐
Okie doke, see ya later๐
-Leah

I like the pictures, Leah!
ReplyDeleteI loved this! All the pictures were awesome. ;)
ReplyDelete