Quarantine

This is what we are doing during quarantine:
 We've been going on walks, bike rides, and just hanging out
outside a lot.
Eating good food. My dad made really good
chocolate chip cookies.
--
Curling hair.
Looking at old pictures. 
This is Shalom and I.
Made the quarantine coffee recipe 😀
--
Working on a 1,000 piece puzzle.
 We got ready for mulch. And mulched.
--
Put our hammocks up for an afternoon.

 For the most part
life is the same, because we farm and home-school, but we
still feel a little trapped up with not being able to go away unless necessary.
  But I hope your quarantine is going good😉💗
-Leah



P.S. Shalom and I were working on redoing by theme thingy 
and we never really finished it, so yeah, that's why it's the way it is....

Comments

  1. Lovely pictures, Leah! I've been enjoying good food lately too, though I can't say it's all healthy (Ha!). I hope you can post again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I really enjoyed this post! <3
    That coffee looks SO good! And those hammocks looks so cozy and fun!
    Same here. My life hasn't changed all that much from corona since we home-school, but I do miss not being able to go somewhere whenever you get the whim to. I've been watching a lot of my new favorite show though! It's called "Emergency!" have you ever watched it? I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I ever watched it...I'll have to maybe do that!;):)

      Delete
  3. Hey cousin!! So good to see these pictures!!I can't what to see
    you again!
    P.S. could you post the coffee recipe? It looked so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

stay tuned, TO HIM