--Life Lately--

Hello from Denver, Pa! Once again I have a photo dump. 😊 Life has been busy, with all the summer activities starting to fit in there too! Two of my cousins got married, a fun run to goodwill with Haley and Laurie, lots of field/farm work, Grandma Martin's birthday, youth group on the weekends, (along with our youth auction)  playing and watching ultimate frisbee, work at Burkholder's Fabrics....if you want fabric you can buy some online and we ship it to you😄 and lots of other stuff that I can't remember🙃 I will hopefully do another post this summer, but I've got lots of plans, so I'll prolly do another photo dump of all those things later on!


the goodwill run

a thrift store run


I had fun doing Aubree's hair


Grandma's birthday party...this is 

only a small chunk of the grandkids🙃



Tiff and I at Heidi's wedding


the three eldest kids


night spent with Mariah and Rachel

cousins at Lexi's wedding


Besties😇


and last but not least, field work! 
Lot's of intense labor in the fields includes picking up
countless gator loads of rocks, 
plowing and discing, chopping barley, and all the normal day to day routines!



That's it, that's all! 


-Leah Renee



Comments

  1. Love all the pics! The weddings look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun, Leah! Aubree's hair looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like always, I loved reading this!!
    Weddings are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LeAh'S LiFe LaTeLy