FLORIDA 2021

-Florida 2021-
We had a very refreshing family vacation in Sarasota Florida, April 3-9. 
We enjoyed just being together, and my highlights were......................
going to a really cool ski show done by the Ski-A-Rees, parasailing, 
beach time, swimming, evening walks, bike rides, ice-cream stops, shopping,
going out to eat, touring the Ringling Brother's Museum, and mostly the warm 
Florida weather! 

I always get a thrill out of flying, and
the view is so amazing!

 
Grandma and us children <3

Cheese:)

This is the ski show...they are really good!


parasailing was so fun! We went 400 feet in the air,
and got to have a gorgeous view of the ocean and beach!


headed back into land after parasailing ;)

Cheese :)

beach!

me and shalom

the sunset was really pretty!


ice cream at Freddy's

a big sliding board that my little sisters loved ;)

My cousin Ellen trying to act like a statue :)

Seeing flowers again was very pretty!

The buildings at the Ringling Museum were so pretty!

the gals<3






family<3



That's it, have a good day!

-Leah Renee 

Comments

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Though, I'm not sure I'd enjoy the parasailing. xD I hate heights *laughs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LeAh'S LiFe LaTeLy