-December So Far-

HEY! 

 I haven't been getting around to blogging lately so this  post is another photo dump! I hope you don't get tired of them.πŸ˜† I am doing good, and super excited for  Christmas!! December is going fast! Mom had a birthday December 9 so we got to have a fun evening eating out, and we even had a little snow shower that added to her fun b-day!πŸ˜‰ My cousin also has a birthday on mom's b-day, so we got to spend some of the day at an indoor pool with the biggest sliding board ever!
Getting used to the cold again is kind of--COLD, but it's all worth it. They are calling for 12-18 inches of snow tomorrow into Thursday morning, so everybody is super excited!! Shalom is the only one that got a deer  so that was fun!😁 Thanksgiving day was spent  with dad's side, and Christmas is in 10 days which is so hard to believe! School has been humming along pretty good, and I have been trying to practice my permit stuff because after December it's January and then it's my b-day the 31st!😳😊
Just a little update on my life. I hope you are all doing well!

Baking cut out cookies

Christmas decor: above and below


Our 2020 family pictures↓


For Christmas Grandma Martin took us older girls to Sight and Sound
to watch Esther! It was soo well done! I loved it!

We got t-shirts made for dad's birthday.
 





So long! I hope you all have an awesome Christmas! Feliz Navidad!! 
-Leah





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LeAh'S LiFe LaTeLy