Birthdays and Camp!



All the August birthday people! Tiana turned 12 the 18th, Dad turned 42 the 19th,
Addy turned 8 the 22nd, and Aubree turned 6 today!!




- Aubree's cake-
-Aubree and her gifts-

 -The bubble gum machine cake-


Tiana and I got to go to camp andrews for a week of lots of fun!πŸ˜‰
Our cousins Laurie and Cambrie went to, so that was fun!!
Both of us got to learn to know new friends, and experience some heights!😸
 One of the crafts was decorating a flower bouquet.
We made tie-dye socks....
 and had to take some fun pictures with them onπŸ˜„
My cabinπŸ’›πŸ˜

August 25th 2020 updateπŸ˜„πŸ™‚
-Leah-

Comments

  1. Awe, looks like fun! <3 <3
    Hey, my birthday is this month! In just a couple of days to be exact! I'll be 16 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of birthdays! I enjoyed the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

stay tuned, TO HIM