Liebster Award

Hello! I had a friend nominate me for a 6 question liebster award!
farmandphotographylife.blogspot.com
Thank you Autumn! 


1.  What would be your perfect day?

-Well, I love hanging out with friends, so a big party would be fun!!

2. What has been your best moment this year?

-That's a hard one especially since we haven't been doing much lately. I am looking forward to a trip to F.L. with my family! Hopefully it will be one of my favorite moments this year!๐Ÿ˜‰

3. What has been the most important thing God has taught you during lockdown?

-To not take a free world for granted.

4. What motivates you to get up in the morning?

-Well I'm not a huge morning person, but neither do I love sleeping in late, so I like to just get up in the morning and get the day started!

5. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or a baby koala which would you choose?

-Well I love basically anything that is miniature, so either of them would do. But I would pick the koala.

6. If you had to make an alias what would it be?

- Honestly, I don't know.๐Ÿ˜„ I never really thought of a name for myself๐Ÿ˜•

-Leah❤



Now for my nominees! I don't have 5...๐Ÿ˜†

Tiffany- tiffystidbits.blogspot.com


Liberty S- libertyelegantcowgirl.blogspot.com




And my 6 questions-

1. What is your favorite gum flavor?

2. What do you like to do best in summer?

3. Would you rather climb a really high silo, or dive down to the bottom of the ocean?

4. What kind of instrument do you like best?

5. What is your favorite sports brand? Nike, Puma, Champion, etc.

6. Do you like coffee or tea better?


-------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
------------------------
-----------
----



-Leah

Comments

  1. Ooooooh! I've been tagged by two other bloggers for this already! *laughs* But it's fine. I'll just answer everyone's questions in one post. The more the better! *winks* Thanks for thinking of me! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Liberty if you don't want to, you don't have to :)
      -Leah

      Delete
  2. Fun! I got tagged for this too. I need to do it soon. BTW I just tagged you on my blog for another tag. :)

    ~Beth
    bethinboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LeAh'S LiFe LaTeLy