Randoms#3


                                                                       Hello!👋
Lately I have been just doing random pictures
and it has been working pretty good. So I think I'm 
just going to stick with randoms as most of my posts!

 
                                                                     
We caught these little guys, but soon left them
to fend for themselves.😉
Supper at Anthony's Coal Fire and Grill!
It was sooo good!!
Sunset up on the ''mountain''😊
--
One time I posted on spring signs and the picture on the left
was in that post...well that is a sunflower that grew to be what is on the left!
Can't wait to see a flower!🌻
And here is the before and after of the pool🐵
Just opened...
Painted deck...
And the finished product! It feels good!!🏊😉
Me and Sage💕
Before I cleaned it out.😬
And after.😎
🌳
scenery is awesome!!



Making  tomato juice.🍅

The cat got in.🐱

Made coffee cake,
and granola.
😎

lele♥

Comments

  1. I have a cat just like that!!!
    It was funny I was scrolling through the pictures and my brother said,
    "That's Milo isn't it!" :)
    Anyways just wanted to share! By the way I love your Random posts!
    ~A Daughter of Christ~
    oneredeemedbylovethroughChrist.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this!!
    You're dress is so cute. <3
    Ooooh! That coffee cake! It looks so good! Could you do a post with the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liberty, I might just do your recipe suggestion!☺

      Delete
  3. I took a picture of a tree the same way you did.☺You and Addy are so cute!☺ What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, I do a mix between Canon ELPG 19015 and a Canon DS126621.

      Delete
  4. The sunset is so cool, and so are the flowers! Your pool looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LeAh'S LiFe LaTeLy