Photo Bomb


Hi everyone! These are just pictures from around my corner of the world
that I thought would be fun to share with you!πŸ˜‰
I, (well I should say my whole family), is enjoying the spring weather! So
we have been basically living outside!πŸ˜‡


Made lettuce boxes
Mini rainbow
Planted all kinds of flowers to cut this summerπŸŽ•
Addy just loooves riding the banana seat bike!
We are about done with painting our back deck 
I also put this drain pot/fern plant together
Lots of wash today!😜
We  did the deck around the pool...above is how it was, and below is the finished product!
We are still trying to get the pool clear though!πŸ˜‰↓




Cousin fun!🀣

And Aubree just learned to ride bike!
Once she could ride, she got a roll of pink bubble gum!↝

lele♥

Comments

  1. Nice pictures, Leah.☺ I love photography.☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. By the way, I tagged you for something on my blog. :-)

      Delete
  3. O my gracious, leah! Those lettuce boxes have got to be the cutest thing I've seen all day😍 and I love the drain pot turned planterπŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

stay tuned, TO HIM